How to Make Concrete in Minecraft? Minecraft is a sand block video game made by Mojang studios. First, this game is released for PC and Mac users. But when this game was created for devices like Android, iOS, Xbox, etc., this became the best-selling video game in 2020. With the selling of 200 million copies and 126 million monthly active users.
We all feel like this game is the greatest video game of all time. Minecraft is a game where you can build whatever you want. And whatever you think but can’t make in real life.
How to Make Concrete in Minecraft
In this article, we are going to talk about how we can make concrete in this game. Concrete is strong and vibrant material like wool to make any craft amazing in Minecraft. But it is not burned by the explosion, unlike wool. The best thing is you can make this concrete in any colour, which looks wonderful to you. You have to follow the below procedure.
Procedure How to Make Concrete in Minecraft
Before starting the procedure of How to Make Concrete in Minecraft, there is something that you need to know. That is, it should only be mined by pickaxe. Otherwise, you’ll lose the blocks which you are using to make concrete. And to make concrete, first, you have to create a concrete powder. Materials needed for concrete powder are sand, gravel, and dye of your colour preference.
1. Once the materials needed are on, then start making the concrete powder. First, open your crafting table and select a 3×3 crafting grid.
2. Choose one dye of your colour preference, four gravel, and four sand blocks, mix it in the crafting grid. The good thing is that we can place materials in any order, unlike any other crafting recipe.
3. Now, your concrete powder is ready to be concrete. You have to convert your concrete powder to concrete; for that, you need a water supply. So you can use flowing water or a water source block.
4. It’s on you that either you put your concrete powder right after the water source or drop it into flowing water.
5. Put the concrete powder block in your hand and place it on the ground.
6. Take a bucket of water and splash it on the block of concrete powder.
7. Now, you’ll see the concrete, whichever dye colour you have chosen.
As I already told you that if you don’t want to lose your blocks, then make sure you are mining your concrete with a pickaxe.
Also, Read | How to Import Songs to Spotify [Updated]
How to Make Dye in Minecraft
There are many colour preferences in the dye, which you have to receive by melting, trading, or crafting. How can I achieve the dye colour of my choice? How do I know which material can make the dye which I like? Here we are sharing an image where you can see the materials and dye made of them.
Also, you can learn how to craft them for creating your concrete powder by following the steps given below.
1. Open your crafting menu.
2. For example, you want to make black concrete, so you need a black dye to combine with sand and gravel.
3. Select a wither rose or one ink sac into the crafting box.
4. Now, you’ll be able to see the black dye. When you see the dye move it to your inventory.
5. For making concrete follow the steps we have seen in the above section.
I hope you enjoyed the article and got your answer to How to Make Concrete in Minecraft by reading this post. Now you can make any colour of concrete. From now on, you can relax and enjoy your game. Thank you for reading this article.