How to Change Language on Netflix? Everyone knows about Netflix. It is a top-rated video streaming platform. On this platform, you can watch anything you want. There are tons of movies, web series, and animes you’ll find on Netflix in any language. But the question is, How do we change the Language on Netflix?
We are here to answer this question. Here you will learn how you can change the Language on Netflix. Read the article to the end you’ll surely get your solution.
How to Change Language on Netflix in Mobile
You can change your Netflix Language on any device you have. You could also watch your video in any language you like. There is not much work to do; it’s an easy task. But, first, you have to follow the below steps.
The process of changing the Language of Netflix is the same whether you have Android or iOS. We will see the two types of language settings, respectively. First, we’ll see how to change profile language, and after that, we will revise the audio speech and subtitle language.
Change Profile Language on Netflix
- Open your Netflix application on your mobile. And make sure that you have an internet connection.
- Do sign in and select the profile in which you want to change the Language.
- Now, after entering your profile, click on the ‘More’ button. This button you can see at the right bottom corner of your screen.
- Here, you will see the ‘Account’ option tap on it.
- You will automatically be redirected to the account page. Scroll down and look for the icons which will show how many profiles are available on your account.
- When you see the icons, drop down the arrow, which you can see next to your profile icon. Then, click on that profile’s drop arrow that you want to change the Language.
- Here, you have to click on the ‘change’ button, which is next to the ‘Language’ option.
- Now, choose your Language according to your preference, save this setting and enjoy your Netflix.
Change Audio and Subtitle Language on Netflix in Mobile
- Open your Netflix. Sign in to your account. Select the profile where you watch your videos.
- Select the movie or any video title you want to watch.
- Play that video.
- When your video is playing, pause it.
- Now, you will have the ‘Audio and Subtitle’ option. Tap on it. After that, it will take you to where Audio and subtitles have their different language choices.
- Select one in both of them which you want. And click on the ‘Apply’ button. You can see it on the right bottom corner of your screen.
Now you can enjoy your movie in any language you understand on your mobile. Now we will see how we can change Language on Netflix in PC or Mac.
Also, Read | How to Get YouTube Premium for Free
How to Change Language on Netflix in PC or Mac
The process of changing the Language of Netflix is the same whether you have a PC window or Mac. But it’s a little different from mobiles. So let’s see how to change it.
- Open your browser and go to the Netflix site, and sign in to your account.
- Click on the Profile icon, which you can see on the upper right corner of the home screen.
- In the drop-down menu, you will see the option of ‘Account’ option; click on it. If you didn’t understand a different language, it would be placed next to the line.
- Now, the Account page will open. Here you have to scroll down to the bottom, and then you will learn the Language.
- Click on the ‘change’ next to Language. It will open the screen where you can see many languages. Click on one of them in which you want your Netflix.
- Now, click on the ‘save’ button and save your setting. Now your Netflix language is set.
Change Audio and Subtitle Language in PC or Mac
It’s the same as we discuss on mobile. The difference is you have to open Netflix on your browser. Once you sign in to your account in Netflix on the browser, follow the steps given on the mobile section of mobile.
Also, Read | How to Change Netflix Region Without VPN
I hope you have got your answer to How to Change Language on Netflix by reading this article. Also, You enjoyed this post. Now you can watch your favorite movie, web show, or anime without any trouble. We are thanking you for reading this article. Have a good day/night.