How to Use YouTube Dark Mode? Of course, we already know how popular Youtube is. The most extensive video streaming and sharing platform by Google. Every Android mobile user has Youtube inbuilt on their device, but in iOS, you have to install it from your given app store. So today, we are here to discuss how to activate and use Dark Mode on YouTube.
Why Do we Choose YouTube Dark Mode?
YouTube Dark Mode is much more comfortable to view than the white Mode. It will have a more negligible harm effect on the eyes than the white theme.
This theme looks stylish than the other one. And when the phone and apps are in the Dark theme, it also saves the battery. The dark Mode gives more Benefits than the default theme mode.
How to Activate Youtube Dark Theme?
YouTube has provided this theme in every device. So whether you are an Android, iOS user, or using a PC, you can apply this Mode to any device you have. And we will instruct you how you can do it. So we have given you the solution for every instrument; you can prefer according to the device you are using for Youtube.
Activating dark theme mode in YouTube is a straightforward process to do. You can do it yourself by following the below explained 3 – 4 steps.
How to Use Youtube Dark Mode on PC/Mac
- Open the YouTube web page on your browser.
- Click on the Profile icon.
- You will see the ‘Dark theme: off’ option in the middle click on it.
- Now click on the toggle button on the next section, which will activate the Dark Mode on your Youtube.
As you can see, the above process is too easy for anyone. So now you can enjoy your videos on the dark theme as well. And without any harmful effect on the eyes.
Also, Read | How to Get YouTube Premium for Free?
How to Use Youtube Dark Mode in Android/iOS?
- Open the YouTube Application on your device.
- Click on the Account Profile icon.
- Click on the Settings option, which you will see at the end of the profile menu.
- In settings, you will see the Dark theme option in the middle of the menu. Click on the toggle button, which is next to the theme option.
As you can see, activating YouTube’s Dark theme is simple. You can use it without any problem or risk.
Final thoughts are I hope you understand how you can use YouTube Dark Mode. Now you can watch your videos without any lousy effect on the eyes.
I also hope you have enjoyed this article and if again you have any tech issues, visit us. You will get your solution instantly. Thank you for reading this post. Have a good day/night.